Some Times toddlers make their parents feel like total A-holes
There's just nothing like being the parent of a toddler to remind you on the reg what a gigantic loser you are.
It doesn't matter how much care and ceremony you put into anything, it rarely meets the expectations of those little people between the ages of 1 and 3 who stumble around the drunken tyrants with major attitude.
You are such a big disappointment.
Kristen Howerton who blogs at "Rage Against the Minivan" has started the #AssholeParents Tumblr and Instagram where parents can share their own failures in the eyes of their toddler, and the results are hysterical.
1. Like when you have to leave Target
2. Or prevent them from assaulting their siblings
3. Or making a huge mess
4. You can't win by giving them what they want
5. Or even taking them to the "Happiest Place on Earth"
6. You're a complete failure as a hair stylist
7. And officially the worst DJ ever
8. You can't even get the simplest lunch order right. Ugh!
9. Don't argue. Of course the cat likes to take a bath!
10. You won't let them experiment with power tools
Glad these toddler parents have found a way to cope with the fact that they're completely incompetent. #AssholeParents is a rallying cry of a frazzled, tired few just trying to keep everyone happy. Good luck with that. Anyone else need a glass of wine?
Letzte Einträge: Madonna's latest Instagram caption reads: 'This is artistic rape!!', 9 Of the cringiest things kids have EVER done, Bill Cosby's TV wife Phylicia Rashad finally comments on his accusations